Trending now

10/recent/ticker-posts

May Boyoi Disappointed after being served a glass of Orange Juice in A flight to undisclosed location

 

Mary Boyoi got Disappointed after being served a glass of Orange Juice in A flight to undisclosed location. 

Mary Boyoi's Expectation wasn't fulfilled after boarding a flight in Juba. It all seemed like some aviation companies has been Hit with a crisis as a result of the Covid 19 , we believe. 

The "All i need " singer Boyoi couldn't keep it for her self after  Boarding a business class flight. Only to find she was served Orange Juice as she takes her flight , instead of a bottle of wine as she expected. 

here is Mary Boyoi Facebook Post she published  !! it all seemed like an Emergency 

" I thought I was going to be given bottle of wine in my business class flight, but they ended up serving me with glass of orange juice 🙃 😐. Walai I am very disappointed Kalas Kaman "


your thoughts !!! 


Post a Comment

0 Comments