Trending now

10/recent/ticker-posts

John Frog revealed two songs he is yet to release

 

John Frog the Guondo Singer , revealed he is releasing two songs for his funs this weekned. Weeks ago he promised to release an Expensive Music video ,  but it all seemed  a flop for some funs , but the promised is yet Alive ,John Frog said , 

I have heard your calls about the project my people though I was little a-bit busy but I got some good news for you this weekend either by force or by anything “I’m giving you 2 songs, one Amapiano and one love song but first the Most Expensive Video Amapiano title “Kebiir Wara will be dropping on Sunday at 6:pm in the evening and tell those artists the likes of single Dee, Jonny Bee, YMO,  Cocosan and those who say John frog can never sing a love song..tell them inu that John Frog aka the most expensive Gang will also be releasing a love song next week for the first time ever.. I think they will be disappointed cos this love song I’m gonna release is not their level at all.. believe it or not. Wait n see😃🤣😂
1. “Kebiir Wara” Amapiano style, The most expensive video will be dropping this Sunday
2. Love song title “Action n’ Energy” Will be dropping next week
So I’m dropping 2 songs off Trof album 🇸🇸
#Kebiir Wara
#Action n’ Energy
# Lucky Charm Management

Post a Comment

0 Comments