Trending now

10/recent/ticker-posts

Sambro Lupai reveals how he wrote his first song " Wonusu "

 

Sambro Lupai is a emcee , presenter , Event Planner and a presenter at Advanced Youth Radio in South Sudan – Juba.

He announced the release of his First song “ Wonusu “ in Kakwa it actually  means  Talk. The Sit on It crew member announced the release of his first song 4.SEP.2021 

As we wait for the official  release of his first song , Sambro reveals how he came up with the idea of writing and producing Wonusu. 

 " One day, I sat down listening to some songs and felt that it was all about connection. It doesn't have to be perfect, it just had to connect.

Some songs connect with your inner self or inner belief, some connect with others.

Whether this song of mine connects with you or your belief or nothing else, it doesn't really matter because,

I woke up one day and asked for any producer to share with me some beats so I could try to connect with myself (it was partly for fun) and I received 7 beats from 4 producers. I felt challenged.  I belong to The Untalented Geniuses and was sure whatever will come out will make us laugh or talk but then, it's about happiness because,

I have A song, my first official song.

I wrote the lyrics and asked some words in Arabic from my wife and damn!!! This woman is supportive (although she has literally jumped off the wagon for credits claiming my Arabic is for Adjumani 😁😁). At this rate, the Arabic matters less because,

I Have A Song, my first official song.

I went to the studio at AKP studio with Producer Deng and Slaughterman. They did and are still doing their best but whatever comes out, hehe he,

I Have A Song, my first official song.

It's time for #Poeziki

The song is called Wonusu.

Will tell you about the song next time.

If you can guess, what did I sing about?? How do u think I sound?

What type of music do you think it is?

It's either a Mary Boyoi or a Yanas.

Could be a Riak Riak or Lil Been 😁😁😁

 


 

Ana bi Wonusu

It'll drop here soon

Post a Comment

0 Comments